Spacious townhome in the heart of Seattle! Nestled between Capitol Hill and Madison Park, this move-in ready home has it all. Private outdoor patio/garden, views, dedicated off-street parking & no dues. Main floor living space with hardwoods and open floor plan - cozy around the fireplace with friends. New carpet and paint inside and out. Radiant heat and efficient double-paned windows. All appliances included. Near Capitol Hill light rail, Lake Washington, downtown Seattle. No HOA dues. Don’t miss it!
We look forward to seeing you at one of our three open houses this weekend:
Friday September 16th from 4-6pm
Saturday September 17th from 1-4pm
Sunday September 18th from 1-4pm
- The home has only had one owner and has been well cared for.
- The interior woodwork and gas fireplace creates a warm, cozy Northwest lodge feel, while still providing enough space to entertain a large group.
- There are four spacious bedrooms with good privacy between the upper and lower floors.
- Views of Lake Washington and Cascade Mountains, especially November through April when there is they are dusted with snow.
- The yard is a great size and includes a patio and garden space for growing all of your seasonal vegitables, herbs and perenial flowers.
- The home has nice loft ceilings with good light.
- There are no HOA dues!
- The Arboretum is nearby and great for walks and runs through beautiful tress, plants, and forest.
- Very easy access to Capitol Hill shops, bars, venues and parks but the location of the home is nestled in a neighborhood, creating a calm sense of space.
- There is no metered parking on the street which is tough to find on Capitol Hill.
- Great bus access to Capitol Hill, downtown Seattle, University of Washington and more.
- Close to many grocery stores: Trader Joe's Madison Market Central Coop, and Safeway.
- A short distance to shops on 15th and 19th Avenue E, and Madison Park beach and shops - a great middle ground for access to both points of the city.
- Multiple parks nearby, along with a YMCA that is a great place to walk, workout, and swim in the pool.
- This is an awesome block with fantastic neighbors. There is an annual block party, people smile, wave, and connect, creating a sense of community in the big city. This has been a wonderful spot to start a family.