1101 17th Ave #306, Mayfair Manor, Seattle , Washington, 98122, United States
Welcome to this classic vintage condo with all the period details in the heart of Capitol Hill. This light-filled home has hardwood and fir floors, coved ceilings, decorative fireplace, built-ins, beautiful kitchen tile, and designer paints. The charming studio has a separate sleeping nook and cozy platform bed area, perfect for Sunday snuggles in this Parisian-esque retreat. Relax in the spacious bathroom featuring artisan tile work that celebrates its vintage era. Don’t miss the onsite laundry and storage in the basement. Near Trader Joe's, Madison Market, and 12th Ave retail/restaurant core. Don't miss it!
* Clever layout and use of the space- the lofted bed has lots of storage underneath.
* Sweet, lovely little touches here and there that make it special and unique (the little carved out nooks, the panels in the living room, the bathroom and kitchen tiles, the windows. The paint choices are beautiful and really sing in that space.
* Feels like you are living in Paris or somewhere bohemian, in another time - it's a special space.
* The people in the building really care about it and are involved, neighbors are considerate and mature. HOA is active and there is now a great management company in place.
* Even though the location is urban, the street and building feel quiet, secure and like a getaway from the hustle and bustle of Capitol Hill.
* Capitol Hill a great neighborhood: There is so much to do, so much culture.
* The street is one of the most beautiful, historic streets in Seattle. All of the buildings are lovely and being on that street on a sunny day never gets old. It is timeless.
* The location is diverse, close to the Central District, still has a neighborhood feel to it. Parking isn't terrible!
* So close to Seattle University, Skillet Diner, Trader Joe's and Madison Co-op, local, delicious coffee (Stumptown, Tuogo, Porchlight), 12th Ave Arts and Velocity, NW Film Forum, Central Cinema, Egyptian Theater, Annex Theatre, Elliot Bay Books - the list goes on.
* The light rail is nearby, creating an easy commute to all parts of Seattle.
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living Real Estate | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA