133 Queen Anne Ave N #406, Seattle, Washington, 98109, United States
Looking for an in-city retreat amidst the bustle of the city? Blocks from downtown Seattle and South Lake Union, you’ll love rewinding on your sunset balcony with spectacular views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Entertain friends in the open floor plan while cooking in your modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and plenty of cabinet space. Nightcap around the cozy fireplace? Sure! Washer and dryer in unit, secured parking space, common second floor patio are all added bonuses. This home is close to everything Queen Anne, downtown Seattle & Belltown have to offer. The Selano is waiting for you!
* The views of Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains and Bainbridge Island, right outside the windows.
* Sitting on the balcony enjoying the amazing sunsets in the Summer evenings.
* The living room and kitchen areas are both very bright and airy.
* The fireplace is a cozy spot to gather in wintertime.
* With the bus stop outside the door, everything in the city is accessible within minutes.
* The Seattle Center, Space Needle, Key Arena, IMAX and the Pacific Science Center are two blocks away - all Seattle staples.
* The theater, ballet, SIFF and opera are just around the corner.
* The choices are endless when it comes to restaurants, bars, coffee shops and gyms in Queen Anne.
* All your household needs are met with Safeway, Bartell's, CVS and Met Market just down the street.
* The Elliott Bay Park is a short distance down the road - summer is coming!
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living Real Estate | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA