133 Queen Anne Avenue North #403, Selano, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States
Are you on the hunt for an in-city retreat amidst the bustle of Seattle? Blocks from downtown and South Lake Union, you’ll fall in love with this fantastic 1-bedroom condo with no rental cap at the Selano in the heart of it all.
Imagine entertaining friends in your spacious, open floor plan. Cozy around the fireplace for dessert after cooking in the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and plenty of storage. End the day in your large master bedroom, with a spacious walk-in closet. Don’t miss the in-unit washer and dryer, as well as the second floor common patio for sunset hangs. You never have to leave!
If you do end up venturing out, the condo comes with one designated parking spot and storage space in a secure garage, only adding to the convenience of your new lifestyle. Queen Anne is ripe with major events all year round, and the choices are endless in your neighborhood when it comes to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and gyms. Myrtle Edwards Park is nearby - a great place for a summer picnic.
This condo is close to everything Queen Anne, & Belltown have to offer - don’t miss it!
1-Year Old Republic Home Warranty Provided.
* This home boasts a large bedroom - a comfortable, airy place to sleep. The size of the room makes the whole condo feel spacious.
* Walk-in closet. Have a shoe collection? This is the spot for you. Closet space is always coveted, and this one wows.
* A designated parking spot comes with the unit, as does a storage space. What more do you need?
* The building is secure and feels very safe.
* With the bus stop outside the door, everything in the city is accessible within minutes.
* The Seattle Center, Space Needle, Key Arena, IMAX and the Pacific Science Center are two blocks away - all Seattle staples.
* Queen Anne is ripe with major events (Bumbershoot is coming up!) that are right outside your door.
* The choices are endless when it comes to restaurants, bars, coffee shops and gyms in Queen Anne.
* All your household needs are met with Safeway, Bartells, CVS and Met Market just down the street.
* Myrtle Edwards Park is nearby - a great spot for summer picnics.
* No rental cap
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living Real Estate | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA