9266 50th Ave S, Seattle, WA, 98118, United States
Investor Alert! Great location close to the Rainier Beach light rail station with views of Lake Washington. This would be a great first home, development, or remodel opportunity. This home is zoned L2 on a 5500 s.f. lot, an ideal location townhomes. The house is solid and has great space and character. Hardwood floors, high ceilings, spacious kitchen, and detached garage. Cultivate an herb garden in the sunny backyard, finish the basement for extra living space. Paint the lake from your sunroom perch. This property is a gem with so much potential.
Whenever it rains (yes, it'll happen again someday), a rainbow appears over the lake and hills and can be seen from the sunroom. Hence, that room was dubbed The Rainbow Room.
* Beautiful sunrises can be seen over the lake, and the kitchen and sunroom are great place to start your day. A quintessential view of Rainier Beach, right over Rainier Avenue.
* We loved the trifecta of a beautiful view, close distance to the light rail, and shopping right across the street.
* Easy access to I-5 and Renton, so traveling into the city is a breeze.
* There are bus stops within a block of the house, so the modes of alternative transportation are plentiful.
* Kubota Gardens are nearby and beautiful.
* The Museum of Flight is closer than you think, and a great place to spend an afternoon.
* So much room to spread out and make your own special sanctuary.
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living Real Estate | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA