6719 14th Ave NW #A, Seattle, WA, 98117, United States
Don't miss this opportunity for an affordable stand-alone home in the heart of Ballard! Modern & light-filled - move right in. Just around the corner from Delancey & The Fat Hen, this sweet home has everything you need and nothing you don't. Private fenced yard, attached garage, and efficient windows & tankless water heater. Open floor plan w/floor-to-ceiling windows. No homeowner's dues & low maintenance. Easy commute to downtown Seattle, South Lake Union, & everything Ballard has to offer.
* Huge front windows and south-facing windows provide lots of sunlight, making for a very pleasant space all day long. There are even peekaboo views of Mount Rainier!
* The main floor/living area is a place to eat, play, and congregate all in one open room. It's great for entertaining, and perfect for small parties with the completely open space.
* The layout is simple, but an extremely efficient use of space in that there is one main open living area, bed/bath/laundry away in the upstairs level, and storage/outdoor/equipment in the garage.
* The outdoor space is something special with the added patio and landscaping, which not only makes a nice eating/leisure area, but is a nice entrance for friends and neighbors who visit.
* The kitchen is smart, with a gas stove, granite surfaces, and deep sink. A small island makes for a great additional surface for prep, serving, and eating.
* The restaurants on 70th Street are great: coffee, pastries, pizza, drinks, breakfast - just around the corner. And don't forget about the Un Bien (formerly Paseo's) just up the street on 15th.
* The close proximity to old-town Ballard is nice and very walkable; farmer's market, shops, movies, library, Ballard Market, and restaurants.
* Salmon Bay and Kirke Parks are just blocks away. Golden Gardens is just a short drive away.
* The commute to downtown is very easy. Biking is an option, or take the express bus on 15th.
* This unit has an openness on the street side with wide views and east and south facing windows. This placement makes all the difference in terms of the lighting of the home.
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA