216 24th Ave E #B, Seattle, WA, 98112, United States
Spacious townhome in the heart of Seattle! Nestled between Capitol Hill and Madison Park, this move-in ready home has it all. Private outdoor patio/garden, views, dedicated off-street parking & no dues. Main floor living space with hardwoods and open floor plan - cozy around the fireplace with friends. New carpet and paint inside and out. Radiant heat and efficient double-paned windows. All appliances included. Near Capitol Hill light rail, Lake Washington, downtown Seattle. No HOA dues. Don't miss it!
* The home has only had one owner and has been well cared for.
* The interior woodwork and gas fireplace creates a warm, cozy Northwest lodge feel, while still providing enough space to entertain a large group.
* There are four spacious bedrooms with good privacy between the upper and lower floors.
* Views of Lake Washington and Cascade Mountains, especially November through April when there is they are dusted with snow.
* The yard is a great size and includes a patio and garden space for growing all of your seasonal vegetables, herbs and perennial flowers.
* The home has nice loft ceilings with good light.
* There are no HOA dues!
* The Arboretum is nearby and great for walks and runs through beautiful tress, plants, and forest.
* Very easy access to Capitol Hill shops, bars, venues and parks but the location of the home is nestled in a neighborhood, creating a calm sense of space.
* There is no metered parking on the street which is tough to find on Capitol Hill.
* Great bus access to Capitol Hill, downtown Seattle, University of Washington and more.
* Close to many grocery stores: Trader Joe's Madison Market Central Coop, and Safeway.
* A short distance to shops on 15th and 19th Avenue E, and Madison Park beach and shops - a great middle ground for access to both points of the city.
* Multiple parks nearby, along with a YMCA that is a great place to walk, workout, and swim in the pool.
* This is an awesome block with fantastic neighbors. There is an annual block party, people smile, wave, and connect, creating a sense of community in the big city. This has been a wonderful spot to start a family.
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA