7914 30th Ave SW, Seattle, WA, 98126, United States
Looking for a gardening oasis in the heart of the city? This lovingly maintained one-level home is it. Spring is sure to surprise as the established pro landscaping comes to life. Watch birds as you sip coffee, and cozy around the fireplace with friends on chilly days. Enjoy hardwood floors and an open floor plan, with a bonus family room and attached garage. Blocks from West Seattle faves - Locol, The Junction, coffee shops, library and beaches. One year Old Republic Home Warranty Provided. Just a short commute to downtown Seattle, don't miss it!
* The home boasts lots of big windows that bring light into the house, and the year-round garden delivers a constant view of the beautifully landscaped yard.
* Open, airy feel to the kitchen. It flows nicely into the large family room with big windows facing the backyard.
* Landscaped greenery in the yard provides great bird, squirrel, and sharp shinned hawk habitat.
* The yard is large and private, great for entertaining, relaxing, gardening, and enjoying.
* The house is all one level, which is helpful, especially when you have to do laundry!
* It’s a short distance to Lowman Beach and Lincoln Park, visits to the beach, sunsets, and dogs.
* The neighborhood is very friendly!
* The Southwest Library is close by, great for a leisure day of reading in the neighborhood.
* The neighborhood park is around the corner, and the location makes for excellent Mount Rainier viewing!
* Beautifully landscaped front, back and side yards
* Open floorplan
* Private backyard patio
* Bonus family room
* Extra pantry/storage space
* Gleaming hardwood floors
* The furnace is only one year old!
* Cozy fireplace
* Attached 1-car garage
* Convenient commute to downtown Seattle
* One Year Home Warranty Provided
Listing Provided By
Sweet Living Real Estate | Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
- Kristen Meyer
- Keller Williams Realty
- 4452 California Ave SW
- Seattle, WA